Force of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:06 pm
Latest topics
» (FOG)Syler
The History of FOG: Phase One Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Fierce
The History of FOG: Phase One Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Ninja
The History of FOG: Phase One Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Mephiles
The History of FOG: Phase One Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:28 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Blade
The History of FOG: Phase One Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:25 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Younes
The History of FOG: Phase One Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:20 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Blaine
The History of FOG: Phase One Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:16 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Crash
The History of FOG: Phase One Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:12 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Fearless
The History of FOG: Phase One Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:08 pm by FOGHistorian

Top posters
(FOG)White-Wizard
The History of FOG: Phase One I_vote_lcapThe History of FOG: Phase One I_voting_barThe History of FOG: Phase One I_vote_rcap 
(FOG)Spidey
The History of FOG: Phase One I_vote_lcapThe History of FOG: Phase One I_voting_barThe History of FOG: Phase One I_vote_rcap 
Noble
Fearless
Vulcid
Crash
-Syler-
SplINteR
(FOG)YounesTheDrunk
Cake

The History of FOG: Phase One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(FOG)Spidey
Admin
(FOG)Spidey

The History of FOG: Phase One Empty
PostSubject: The History of FOG: Phase One   The History of FOG: Phase One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Phase One

Force of God was conceived in April of 2008 by Spidey, GMAN, and Civil. It was primarily a clan for SWBF2 on PS2. We grew quite large, pretty quickly to our surprise. FOG soon housed some of the greatest players of all time, such as; Fearless, Devil Wing, Sinister, Hattori, Trelum, and even OH_YEAH for a time. That's nine SWBF2 Hall of Famers, including the leaders. But FOG also had an undeniable amount of loyal members, that it wouldn't have lasted as long without, among them were; Warhero, Masta Matt, Blue Balls, Marksman, FuzzyNuts, Senel, and many, many more. FOG was truly a force to be reckoned with.

FOG had many victories in it's day, against JOG, DJO, GOR, etc., but none were as momentous than the defeat of our rival clan; LSJ. When GMAN, Marksman, Fearless and myself took on the likes of Kratos, LAK, Scarz, and Mr.Clean and came out on top. We earned a lot of respect within the community and it paved our way into the history books.

Of course it wasn't all matches and glory, we had many fun game nights in locked servers and FOG day, a day for only FOG members to be in the server. Which was a big deal back then because there was always somebody joining the server from another clan, nowadays you'd be hard pressed to get anyone in your server.

Unfortunately, all good things do come to an end though. FOG only lasted about 10 months before it disbanded, although it felt like much longer back then. On February 7th, 2009 FOG shut down. GMAN had since gone down in activity and me and Civil were very much tired of all the drama that comes with being a leader of a clan. Civil went onto make "The Cantina", which was an swbf2 community which later went on to become NSJ; New School Jedi. As for me, I took a long overdue break from the game and focused more on school and new ventures on PS3. We had always intended to just take a break and come back after a while, but it just never came to fruition. Life moved on, and so did we.

---

Est. 2008
The History of FOG: Phase One Foguserbar2

Back to top Go down

The History of FOG: Phase One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Force of God :: FOG :: Almighty Archives-
Jump to: