Force of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:06 pm
Latest topics
» (FOG)Syler
What is Mod Nights? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Fierce
What is Mod Nights? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Ninja
What is Mod Nights? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Mephiles
What is Mod Nights? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:28 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Blade
What is Mod Nights? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:25 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Younes
What is Mod Nights? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:20 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Blaine
What is Mod Nights? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:16 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Crash
What is Mod Nights? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:12 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Fearless
What is Mod Nights? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:08 pm by FOGHistorian

Top posters
(FOG)White-Wizard
What is Mod Nights? I_vote_lcapWhat is Mod Nights? I_voting_barWhat is Mod Nights? I_vote_rcap 
(FOG)Spidey
What is Mod Nights? I_vote_lcapWhat is Mod Nights? I_voting_barWhat is Mod Nights? I_vote_rcap 
Noble
Fearless
Vulcid
Crash
-Syler-
SplINteR
(FOG)YounesTheDrunk
Cake

What is Mod Nights?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(FOG)Spidey
Admin
(FOG)Spidey

What is Mod Nights? Empty
PostSubject: What is Mod Nights?   What is Mod Nights? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:38 am

Mod Nights are every Saturday at 9pm eastern time

They are a night of fun and games with crazy mods that FOG's very own Huey Freeman creates. The games will consist of anything from a regular assault fight at night to a Jedi space battle to conquest matches, you will just have to keep posted on the details of that week to see what we are doing.

The only thing you have to do is download the Mods we are using that night, otherwise you won't be able to play with us. We'll be posting the link to the mod we're using every week, so simply download it and follow the tutorial that is stickied in this forum. [NOTE: There will be a quick tutorial up soon of how to do this. It is very simple.]

Everyone is invited to sign up for them. These will be hosted in The Abyss server. There are only 20 slots so sign up quick or you might lose your chance.

We also talk in a Skype party to chill and laugh together during it all. If you want to be involved in that download the program here: http://www.skype.com/en/
Back to top Go down

What is Mod Nights?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Force of God :: The Common Area :: Mod Nights-
Jump to: