Force of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:06 pm
Latest topics
» (FOG)Syler
Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Fierce
Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Ninja
Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Mephiles
Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:28 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Blade
Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:25 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Younes
Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:20 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Blaine
Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:16 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Crash
Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:12 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Fearless
Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:08 pm by FOGHistorian

Top posters
(FOG)White-Wizard
Hello, beautiful people. I_vote_lcapHello, beautiful people. I_voting_barHello, beautiful people. I_vote_rcap 
(FOG)Spidey
Hello, beautiful people. I_vote_lcapHello, beautiful people. I_voting_barHello, beautiful people. I_vote_rcap 
Noble
Fearless
Vulcid
Crash
-Syler-
SplINteR
(FOG)YounesTheDrunk
Cake

Hello, beautiful people.

Go down 
+2
(FOG)White-Wizard
Sketchup
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sketchup

Hello, beautiful people. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, beautiful people.   Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Most of you probably already know me, but in case you don't, my name is Sketchup.  As we all know, FOG needs a server.  A clan without a server is kind of like a thug without a pistol.  And no one ever hires a thug without a pistol.  

But there's good news!  Noobgrinder also needs a server.  Now, we could always go our separate ways and rent our own servers as we please.  It would be a lot cooler (and less laggy) if we both went into business together to get ourselves a high-end box.  

For $20 a month, we can get a Virtual Private Box with remote management and zero lag in Las Vegas, Nevada.  That means we can do whatever the hell with it that we want.  It would comfortably run 2-3 servers with no issues.

***BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE***

Order in the next three days and I'll share the coveted insta-spawn mod with FOG, which basically means that you'll put those nasty joggers out of business since they won't be able to compete.  I'll also help you with whatever other mods you need (health droids, health/ammo packs, other stuff).

So that would be $10 per month and we can both have VPS servers.  One for FOG and one for Noobgrinder.  Sounds like a good early Christmas present to me.  

Happy holidays, foggots.  
-Sketch

Hello, beautiful people. L5BoA
Back to top Go down
(FOG)White-Wizard
Sith Lord God of the Game
(FOG)White-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful people.   Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Sounds great Sketcher bear. We should most likely be able to do this Smile Love you (bella)
Back to top Go down
Vulcid

Vulcid

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful people.   Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:19 pm

i feel offended... he called us foggots
Back to top Go down
SplINteR

SplINteR

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful people.   Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:55 am

Vulcid wrote:
i feel offended... he called us foggots
Only you would.
Back to top Go down
Vulcid

Vulcid

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful people.   Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:23 am

well that would make you a proud foggot....
Back to top Go down
(FOG)White-Wizard
(FOG)White-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful people.   Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:49 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
(FOG)Spidey
Admin
(FOG)Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful people.   Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:35 am

Sounds like a good deal to me. I would take it.
Back to top Go down
Sketchup

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful people.   Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:41 am

Add me on Xfire anyone who wants to proceed.

Username: Sketchup.

Let's talk business.
Back to top Go down
SplINteR

SplINteR

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful people.   Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:48 am

Vulcid wrote:
well that would make you a proud foggot....
And?

If need be I'll settle this deal with Sketch, I can provide the $10 easily come next Friday.
Back to top Go down
GALAXehBOY

GALAXehBOY

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful people.   Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Just a question... what happened with this?
Back to top Go down
Sketchup

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful people.   Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:34 am

The good news is, I purchased the server today. The bad news is, the hosting company is a fraudulent piece of shit. They lied about the server location and as it turns out it's in Scranton, Pennsylvania instead of Dallas, Texas. Thus, everyone who lives in Central/West coast USA will end up with a 140+ ping at all times, which is ridiculous. And that only accounts for one server instead of two. So I'm going to cancel with them and find a new host. I was hoping that this host would work out since it would only be 7 bucks a month for us instead of 10. I will keep ya'll posted.
Back to top Go down
GALAXehBOY

GALAXehBOY

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful people.   Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Sounds good cause I don't need more lag than what I already have Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
(FOG)White-Wizard
(FOG)White-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful people.   Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:51 am

Well that's some booty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful people.   Hello, beautiful people. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, beautiful people.
Page 1 of 1