Force of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:06 pm
Latest topics
» (FOG)Syler
Leaving BF2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Fierce
Leaving BF2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Ninja
Leaving BF2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Mephiles
Leaving BF2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:28 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Blade
Leaving BF2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:25 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Younes
Leaving BF2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:20 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Blaine
Leaving BF2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:16 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Crash
Leaving BF2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:12 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Fearless
Leaving BF2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:08 pm by FOGHistorian

Top posters
(FOG)White-Wizard
Leaving BF2 I_vote_lcapLeaving BF2 I_voting_barLeaving BF2 I_vote_rcap 
(FOG)Spidey
Noble
Fearless
Vulcid
Crash
-Syler-
SplINteR
(FOG)YounesTheDrunk
Cake

Leaving BF2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Noble

Noble

Leaving BF2 Empty
PostSubject: Leaving BF2   Leaving BF2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:42 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to inform you what will happen right now.

({WARNING: ONLY LOOK AT THIS IF YOU CARE, I KNOW YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO})

So, I've decided I'm done with BF2 (again), and this is my last time on BF2, all Xat's, Clan sites, etc. I'm not going to make this long because I know most of you have better things to do. Reason being, FOG looks to me as dieing. Spidey and a lot of other FOG members are joining SNA for PS2. I don't play PS2 and neither do many of the members. This isn't the only reason, I just feel fed-up with the community. This is a reason for many people leaving. IRL stuff is happening, nothing like deaths or anything, just getting bored with this stuff and want to move on. Things that really haven't go to me are being hated by the biggest portion of the community, it has always been like that, and that IS NOT the reason I'm quitting. I have tried to repair the bridges I have burned/broken but people don't accept my apologies, which I fully understand. I have done maaaaany stupid things, and few good things in this community. I know my relationship with JOG is... well... terrible. Of course that had nothing to do with them, just me. I basically ruined everything the first time I found their site. Anyways, I play differently then most people, not the greatest in the game. I have taunted many people in my life, some very respected people. I actually am a little proud of that, not that it takes much skill to press O and O and O... well you get the point of tbagging. I'm just going to name off a few people I want to say things to because I'm really not going to talk to any of you again. I'm not making this a big deal for all of you haters, because I know that a lot of people hate me, and idgaf. Nothing in order.

Friends/Rivals:

Crash: Man, I have only knew you for like.. I don't really know. But it turns out that we were in Mill together back in the day. Please stick with playing BF2 and become a god, and continue the YouTube stuff. I really hope you don't get in too much arguments with Black or whoever is tbagging you at the time. Just learn tolerance like I never did Smile I'm positive it will help you in the future. I will say this because we say it all the time, "You are my nigga." Anyways man, I hope you have fun enjoying this stuff and making YT videos!

Spidey: You are the ultimate clan leader, you have guided me to be a great... well, better clan leader. You calmed me down when I was angry, and just have been an overall cool guy. Thanks for that, much appreciated. Good luck with SNA, I'm not mad or anything because you did nothing wrong. As much as you hated my noobiness and trolling at times, you still gave me chances to improve myself. Anyways, you're cool.

WhiteWizard: I appreciate your tolerance of me calling you constantly "Hey bro", "Hey dude", "Hey man". Not realizing you are a girl, but even after I couldn't fix my habits of talking. I know you don't care about that because you get called that a lot. Anyways, you have improved so much, I hope you continue to be a good jedi player. I have never seen you play conq. but by the looks of those match records, you are pretty good Razz. Oh, and I am sorry about yelling at you because you are lagging so bad. Did that many times.

Blaine: Not much to say, we never really talked. But you gave me some tips and made me a better player. I appreciate that.

Splinter: You nf troll. Splinter's Vader nf > all. Nuff said.

Raul: You are god, can't beat you.

Blaze: You are pretty cool, good luck with LoL and other games. Very good with NF, too. You are awesome at BF2 now, very unpredictable Very Happy

Hate list:

Fearless: Carry on being a dick.

Johnny: I don't really like you, and you gotta sniff the real world. Sniff it hard.

Jango Fett: You are an annoyance, I truely hate you. But you have improved a little.

Bill: Not Black's babysitter, nuff said.

Ryuu: You have been a dick to me for the end of my playing time. Before we were friends in BlueNotes and had a good time. Now you are a bitch about everything. So uh, I'm pretty sure you know how I feel about you.

I do have to leave with my hateful things to say to JOG besides some exceptions. The people that was neutral with me and wasn't abusive with power and didn't do stupid things: You continue that legacy putting JOG as a great dream clan. For those who were dicks to me after I apologized: Try to be more kind... Meh, Fuck you and die in hell Smile

If anyone wants to play PS3, that's where I will be at. I moved from PS2 to PS3 last time, and some PC. This is the last time I will be on BF2, sorry.

I'm not trying to abandon FOG, but it was going to happen sometime when you quit the game.

Sincerely,
3rd Most Hated In The Game (Behind Black and Devil) Smile
Back to top Go down
(FOG)White-Wizard
Sith Lord God of the Game
(FOG)White-Wizard

Leaving BF2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving BF2   Leaving BF2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:01 pm

You will be missed my friend. It was nice to play with you wile i had the chance. Good luck with wherever you go, and i hope to talk to you again some time in the future.
Back to top Go down
SplINteR

SplINteR

Leaving BF2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving BF2   Leaving BF2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Good luck bro.
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

Leaving BF2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving BF2   Leaving BF2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:39 pm

:'( Bye noble, you are the coolest dude I've ever met on here, maybe one day we will meat again. No homo hugs for you, bye my nigga, and master. You will be missed by all Sad
Back to top Go down
Raul

Leaving BF2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving BF2   Leaving BF2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:43 am

Man, if its worth anything, i dont want you to quit man! I must say you acted really stupid but after all i liked you as a friend. You improved ALOT, i cant say u are a noob now cuz you arent! you were going on the right path to become a great player something that nearly the 10% of the players this game has had or maybe less, have acomlished! We JOG/FOG are getting something big going on in PC now, if you havent noticed this ever since we PS2 players moved to PC we gave a whole differet view to the community little by little people start to understand this game the way w play it! And i dont want to see FOG fall apart :/ Forget the ps2 players that were in FOG, but you and Spidey could hae done something big! man all i got to say is that.

Take a break if you must but come back! this community needs people like you(to a point) lol but i respect your decision, sad to see another friend go, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
(FOG)White-Wizard
Sith Lord God of the Game
(FOG)White-Wizard

Leaving BF2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving BF2   Leaving BF2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:16 pm

(JOG)Raul wrote:
but you and Spidey could hae done something big!

AND white-wizard......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving BF2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving BF2   Leaving BF2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving BF2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Force of God :: The Common Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: