Force of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:06 pm
Latest topics
» (FOG)Syler
Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Fierce
Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Ninja
Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Mephiles
Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:28 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Blade
Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:25 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Younes
Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:20 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Blaine
Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:16 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Crash
Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:12 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Fearless
Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:08 pm by FOGHistorian

Top posters
(FOG)White-Wizard
Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. I_vote_lcapWizard, Crash, and everyone else. I_voting_barWizard, Crash, and everyone else. I_vote_rcap 
(FOG)Spidey
Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. I_vote_lcapWizard, Crash, and everyone else. I_voting_barWizard, Crash, and everyone else. I_vote_rcap 
Noble
Fearless
Vulcid
Crash
-Syler-
SplINteR
(FOG)YounesTheDrunk
Cake

Wizard, Crash, and everyone else.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(FOG)Spidey
Admin
(FOG)Spidey

Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Empty
PostSubject: Wizard, Crash, and everyone else.   Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:09 am

It has been a fun time, and I had a great time making this clan again and seeing it's success, but I have come to a crossroads now. As you guys probably already know, I've been playing on PS2 more recently and haven't had the time to play PC much let a lone run a clan. So this will be the end of FOG for me.

Thank you all for letting me be your leader, even if it was for too brief a time. Though I feel like I was too hard on some of you, a lot of you pulled through it and came out stronger in the other end and I hope to continue to see you all succeed on the battlefront in the days to come, where ever it is they might find you.

I am leaving the site open if anyone wants to still be here, I see no reason to shut it down. I will check it still from time to time, but with that I take my leave.

Sorry if I have disappointed anyone, to be honest, I have disappointed myself, but life goes on and things change. If any of you still want to talk to me about this don't be afraid to contact me through a pm or on the xat chat box. Just click my name on there and add me as a friend and you can talk to me regardless of what chatbox i am on, if I am on one.

I am making an application for JOG now and have come in to an agreement to be part of their PC sector. So that is where I will be.

Again, thank you all and I hope this isn't goodbye.

Back to top Go down
(FOG)White-Wizard
Sith Lord God of the Game
(FOG)White-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Wizard, Crash, and everyone else.   Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:23 am

Best of luck spidey Sad
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

PostSubject: Re: Wizard, Crash, and everyone else.   Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Good luck in JOG pc spidey. Bai.
Back to top Go down
(FOG)Spidey
Admin
(FOG)Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Wizard, Crash, and everyone else.   Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:17 pm

I posted this on Jog's private forums

Quote :
I came to JOG intending to just chill out and casually play pc while I played ps2, but at this point in time it looks like I am going to be quitting ps2 altogether and focusing my efforts on PC. With that said, I'll be leaving JOG and returning to FOG again and starting anew with another server.

I'm sorry to create such a ruckus and make you change special permissions and vote for me. A lot has happened in two days that I just didn't expect to happen for a while, hence the abrupt change in thought, so I apologize for inconveniencing anybody.

I'd appreciate if we just looked at these past couple days as a lapse in judgement on my part and forget them all together, but I won't fault anyone with being mad at me. I did make a stupid mistake.

I hope FOG and JOG can still be good allies. You guys have never done wrong to us, so we'll be sure to return the favor.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused anyone through all this and I wish JOG the best of luck on and off the front. Keep on keepin' on.

So yea, we'll be going full force on pc now. And with any luck FOG will bring home the gold for this 2v2 tourney.

Wizard we gotta talk.
Back to top Go down
(FOG)White-Wizard
(FOG)White-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Wizard, Crash, and everyone else.   Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Welcome back spider man Smile
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

PostSubject: Re: Wizard, Crash, and everyone else.   Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:15 pm

(FOG)SexyGirl wrote:
Welcome back spider man Smile

Dat name *FAPFAPFAPFAP*
Back to top Go down
(FOG)White-Wizard
(FOG)White-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Wizard, Crash, and everyone else.   Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Lmao
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

PostSubject: Re: Wizard, Crash, and everyone else.   Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:19 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizard, Crash, and everyone else.   Wizard, Crash, and everyone else. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizard, Crash, and everyone else.
Page 1 of 1