PortalHomeSearchMemberlistFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:40 pm
Latest topics
» (FOG)Syler
Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Fierce
Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Ninja
Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Mephiles
Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:28 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Blade
Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:25 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Younes
Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:20 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Blaine
Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:16 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Crash
Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:12 pm by FOGHistorian

» (FOG)Fearless
Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:08 pm by FOGHistorian

Top posters
(FOG)White-Wizard
Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. I_vote_lcapAfricans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. I_voting_barAfricans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. I_vote_rcap 
(FOG)Spidey
Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. I_vote_lcapAfricans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. I_voting_barAfricans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. I_vote_rcap 
Noble
Fearless
Vulcid
Crash
-Syler-
SplINteR
(FOG)YounesTheDrunk
Cake

Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(FOG)Huey Freeman

(FOG)Huey Freeman

Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. Empty
PostSubject: Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O.   Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Tell me I'm in before I smack you across the face.

Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. Hueysig_zps9f81be04
Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. HallofFame
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O.   Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(FOG)White-Wizard
Sexiest
(FOG)White-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O.   Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Ya your accepted meph. Welcome aboard you will start at shadow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O.   Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Africans Fighting Racism and Oppression - A.F.R.O.
Page 1 of 1